2014, 2014, 2014!!!! I can't say that this has been the absolute best year and I definitely hoped for more but I did learn A LOT about myself. The knowledge I have gained this year is what I am the most grateful for. Here are some random, joyous events of this year.
1. New Puppy- Ember has been such a delight. She's mischievous and beyond cute.
2. Too many sweet treats. You can see the weight gain in me through out the year. I love sweets especially tarts from Le Madeleine.
3. New Hair. In retrospect.. I made a huge mistake by cutting off all of my hair but for the most part I do think this is the kind of hair that was needed this year. I needed a new do to change my perspective on life.
4. Vacation. We opted to do a cruise this year. We made some nice memories in Mexico. I especially enjoyed the beautiful water and awkward dinners with strangers. :)
5. Halloween. I got to spend it with an old friend and I couldnt have been happier. :) Next year's costume will be much better.