I actually whipped this recipe together Sunday night. Shane and I were so tired and had no desire to leave the house and this made a quick and savory meal.
What you need:
1 tsp of EVOO
1/2 cup of milk
Choice of cooked meat
Prep time: 20 min
1. Cook your preferred meat. In my case, I used shredded meat from a rotisserie chicken. This will save tons of time.
2. Start up your broiler and place your frying pan over medium heat. Pour in the olive oil.
3. In a bowl, mix your eggs, milk and spices. After, slice your tomatoes and mozzarella.
4. Pour mixture into pan. As the bottom begins to solidify, begin to add toppings. Continue to add toppings until satisfied and bottom of frittata is browning.
5. Put pan into broiler for 7 minutes. You want to make sure that the top is cooked thoroughly.
6. Once cooked, remove from broiler and cut with a pizza slicer.
I used a 10 inch frying pan. Note: the smaller the pan... the thicker the fritatta.