2013 has come and gone and now we are faced with a new year and new adventures. Instead of writing a totally inspirational post about seizing the year and being the best you- I've decided to write about what my goals are this year. This post may not help some of you but it may inspire something. I'm mostly making this list so that I can hold myself accountable to it.
Kim's 2014 to do list!!
- Launch e-boutique and promote the heck out of it.
- Win the Espinoza bet of losing 30 lbs first. Goal weight of 122 lbs... yes I weigh 152 lbs. bleh.
- Make time for friends
- GET ORGANIZED.
- At minimum,write one post a week. 70 post minimum for 2014.
- post more personal fashion posts
- Master the art of make up application.
- Keep a fresh manicure :)
- Bring lunch to work way more!
For those who just happen to stumble upon my blog or this post and don't know much about me... I think that list pretty much sums up my life. Anyway, cheers to a new start!!
If you come back around 4:30pm CST - there will be another long awaited Sunday Tea post.