The title of this post is a bit self explanatory.
Fashion No Nos by fleurluxe featuring lightweight shoes
- Chacos - Unless you go white water rafting or are constantly on outdoor adventures... this should NOT be worn. Granted, I think certain people can pull off this oatmealy look but most of us should stay far, far away.
- Chiffon Trousers- I have seen this pulled off very well but more often than not people look wide and messy with this look. I apologize, chiffon is see through and it doesn't hide much ;) It also isn't very flattering for the backside.
- Side Braids- This faux "shaved" look is so 1998!! It needs to stop! Its very reminiscent of J-lo in her break out days. Braids can be a great look for the summer but there are plenty of different ways to pull this off.
- Tall Gladiator Sandals- Hey Julius Ceasar, I think you left your shoes at leading retailers. I do love this look for the runway but not for street style. I can't get behind it at all. It looks ridiculous.
- American Flag Tights- Why, why, why? I know the patriotic look is in right now but I think these tights need to be saved for costume wear only.
- Rhinestone Nails- There isn't anything wrong with a little bling but this just screams TACKY.