This dish is beyond easy to whip up! Also this salad aims to please everyone. For people who usually don't eat salad- the aroma of steak brings them in. For people who don't normally eat steak, the taste of oranges is a great counter. Another great thing is that it takes literally 10 minutes to execute.
The recipe yields 4-5 servings.What you need:
- 2 cuts of Steak
- Goya Mojo Criollo Marinade- extremely flavorful!!
- 2-3 oranges
- Salad - literally got mine from a prepared bag at grocery
- 1 Tomato
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Meat: puncture steak cuts and let it marinade over night
- Cut steak into smaller portions and fry/grill steak to your liking.
- Cut tomato and oranges
- Put all of your ingredients into bowl and toss! I added a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper for added flavor.