This necklace is beyond easy to make! In fact, if you have very little beading experience this is right up your alley. This could be a great birthday, bridesmaid, or holiday present! Enjoy the video tutorial- in depth instructions are below.
- Long Chain - 24 inches (Measure it up against yourself)
- Beadalon Bead Wire- approximately 7 inches
- 4 crimp beads
- Assortment of beads
- Crimp Pliers
- Chain Nosed Plier
* I usually get beading materials from Michaels or firemountaingems.com
- Measure your chain against you. Make sure the length is perfect for the beading addition and that you will be able to pull it over your head.
- Loop beading wire through last chain link. Fold tightly and slide two crimp beads through other end til they are against chain and secure with crimp pliers.
- Now the fun part: slide on your lovely beads. Once you are done add on your two remaining crimp beads.
- Loop your beading wire over the loose end of the chain and through the beads. To ensure you don't leave any spaces in your necklace- pull end of wire with chain nosed plier until necklace is taut. Secure your crimp beads with crimp pliers.
- Cut off any excess wire and tuck in end into bead. All done!