Being a new wife, I've taken a little more pride in my meals. I'm taking baby steps into hoping to one day be an excellent cook. My husband seem to enjoy this simple meal immensely. Enjoy this recipe as it is a quick and yummy option.
1. Ingredients: Tilapia, Equal # of Lemon & Butter Slices, Salt, Garlic Powder, Cooking Spray & Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning.
2. Preheat oven to 375°. Spray down your baking dish. Apply your salt, garlic powder and Tony's to both sides of fish. Arrange fish flat side down on baking dish.
3. Add your slices of butter on top of fish. Follow up with adding your lemon slices directly on top of slices of butter.
4. Your oven should be ready to bake. Top your baking dish with aluminum foil and insert in oven. Let your fish bake for 30 minutes or until fish is flaky.
5. Once your fish is cooked you will notice the yummy lemon butter sauce that has been created. Serve fish with lemon slices still atop and add sauce for more flavor!