I'm loving so many things right now! I love the direction fashion is going into... mixed patterns, chunky necklaces, and a military feel. :)
1. Gold Dipped- Alexander McQueen Perspex Heel. I've been seeing GOLD everywhere and I couldn't be happier. Whether it be on a shoe, purse, or jewelry... gold is making a comeback!
|Sources Listed in description|
2. Chunky Necklaces- Stella & Dot Estate Bib Necklace. I'm a sucker for a statement necklace. This is a fun way to make an otherwise plain outfit bold and fun! I've been seeing these everywhere paired with sweat shirts and tailored button ups.
3. Military Mania- TopShop Camo Jacket. I want one sooo bad. I think these look adorable with little dresses and flats/combat boots. Just picture a cream lace dress, super sparkly necklace, camo jacket and cognac flats! You could also pair this up with a jean short and a tucked in distressed t-shirt.
4. Cosmic Love-Nasty Gal Supernova Leggings. I'm in the process of talking myself into it but I really do love this trend. Its such a unique pattern that you could wear with anything!
5. Aztec Cardigans- UO Staring at Stars Array Cardigan. No better way to stay warm than with an Aztec inspired sweater. Rock this out with black leggings, plain t, and knee boots and you are all set.