To me, the best part about the holidays is seeing that special someone so happy about a gift I gave them. It just makes me feel like I have accomplished something great! That being said... its not an easy task. So whether you are shopping for your special someone, friend, or daughter; here is my input on what presents are sure to wow! (Hint: You don't have to get the exact items listed- get something that fits that person's style and your budget the best)
1. Sephora Fragrance Sampler. $50. I adore these! They come out with a new set about twice a year and it makes buying perfume so easy! Not every one likes the same scents and scents also do not smell the same on every one. This is how it works... Try out all of the 12 samples inside. Pick your favorite. Go to Sephora and pick up a regular sized bottle of your favorite one! Easy!
2. FCUK Sequins Tunic Dress. $398. This particular dress is a little pricey but no one does sequins better than French Connection. Just think... your loved one will automatically have something fab to wear on New Year's Eve. If sequins isn't their style, try looking for a basic cut sweater dress! You can't go wrong there.
3. Michael Kors Hamilton Tote. $348. A purse is basically an extension of a woman's arm. I love this particular tote because its an elegant bag that is casual enough to be worn every day. I also love this color because it can be worn with ANYTHING- black, blue, pink, orange, yellow,etc.
4. Return to Tiffany Heart Bracelet. $250. Jewelry is a girl's best friend. This particular bracelet is more of a classic piece that a preppy lady would enjoy. If your girl happens to be a little out there try House of Harlow, Betsey Johnson, Juicy Couture, or Nasty Gal for jewelry. Hint: Notice what type of jewelry she owns now to see if you should get gold or silver!
5. Frye Veronica Boot. $358. Military style boots are all the rage right now. I especially adore these tall lace up ones! If she doesn't appreciate a tall boot perhaps look for a shorter combat boot. You can get these great Steve Madden combat boots for $99.95 as an alternative. Another great boot trend this season is two tone riding boots... check out Vince Camuto for those.
6. Beaded Ipad Case. $98. I will admit... thats a bit steep for an Ipad case however, if she is a techie, she will definitely appreciate something cute that will cover her precious tablet! Another option is customizing a case for her on Skinit.com
7. Laura Mercier Glamour Wardrobe Dual Decker Palette. $98.
If she is always dolled up... make up is the way to go! I picked out this particular palette because it covers eyes and lips. Also, Laura Mercier always has quality products... She hasn't disappointed me yet. On Sephora's website their are tons of other palettes to choose from too. If you are worried about which colors would look best on her stick with neutrals or look up colors that would flatter her skin tone and eye color.