Knock, knock, Who's there? It's me September! The month you learn to love and hate... But love more.
That's right everyone September is right around the corner waiting to knock on your door. As fashion bloggers this gets to be a rather insane month. You run around like crazy from place to place and your schedule may seem never ending. I don't know about you, but I tend to ask myself... How can I top last September? It's a month for makeovers! Now before you go grab your friends and have a scene straight out of Clueless, let me clarify what I mean by makeover. I don't expect you to be only concerned about what you're wearing but EVERYTHING! I believe September is a great month for change. Refresh your wardrobe, change your writing style up a bit, find different angles to cover shows, go back and look at last September and figure out how to spice things up this year, perhaps it's time to refresh your gadgets?, change your make-up palette, read new content, simply explore! Change is usually a good thing.
The IFB Weekly Roundup: LINKS À LA MODE: AUG 25TH
- 33 avenue Miquelon: The September Issue – Advertising vs. Content: Vogue 2011
- Clothes: Top 5 Retailer Magazines: Where you can get the best editorial for FREE!
- Cosmolawlitan: The Poignant Legal Issues About Children Fashion Models
- designer purushu: Being a Model is not so Glamorous
- Dramatis Personae: DIY: How to Make a Cork board Jewelry Frame
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Vivienne Westwood and Photographer Jurgen Teller campaign for a Better
- Fashion. Beauty. Feminism: Letting go of Pretty
- Fashioned by Love: Faces of Fall 2011
- Fashion Isha: You Asked - FASHION-ISHA Answers: Dressing for Your Body Type
- Girl Loves Color: Women Wear the Pants
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: Come to the IFB Conference NYC at Milk Studios, Joe Zee Keynotes
- Kyotomaiko: Notes on readership
- La Rogue: V Magazine is Pro-Choice
- Miss V Viki: Inside Restaurant Artner
- Studded Fantasy: Tangerine Tales
- Stylebizarre: Work from home? Blogging it’s totally not.
- Tickle Me Chic: The Cats Meow
- The Styling Dutchman: What's Her Face, Dolores Haze: the Humbert Humbert in All of Us.
- The Taxonomy of my Wardrobe: The Creation Of Order.
- The Vintage Traveler: Know Thyself
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine