No matter how many trends sweep through the fashion world, the timeless looks of fashion's most beloved icons are always in style. This week's Links a la mode gives a nod to iconic visionaries and brands--both old, new and on the rise. Can you think of anyone else you'd rather hang out with... or have in your Google+ circle?
LINKS À LA MODE: AUGUST 4TH
- A Prettier Place: Jean Paul Gaultier • Retrospective
- An Old Story: The 90's Are All That
- Best of Bklyn: Giving Back Fashionably
- Castle Fashion: Shoe profile for All Saints Heels
- Cosmolawlitan: The Kate Effect? Fashion Icons and Their Influence on Consumer Behavior
- DignityZine: Iconoclass: Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday. Get the modern day look for under $100!
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Inspiring fashion since over 50 years: Alfred Hitchcock`s blondes
- Dressful: It's not WHAT you wear, it's HOW you wear it
- Fashables: So... I think She's a Model
- Fashion is Evolution: This new installment of my favorite feature (Fictional Fashion Icon) is all about Margot Tenenbaum.
- Fashioned by Love: Fashion legend: Jeanne Lanvin
- Fumiko Kawa: [inspiration] Alexander Wang F/W 2011 shoe
- Heather Fonseca: Balenciaga and Spain
- Her Majestys Glam: How to: Make-Up Like Marilyn
- IFB: Google+ for Fashion Bloggers
- Kyoto Maiko: The Absence of Ivy
- Lady In Lycra: Everybody Talks About My Blog. A tribute to my new fave t-shirt
- Simplyfrabulous: Shoes and art, when a heel become a "chef d'oeuvre"
- Sometimes Almost Always: LA DJ Fashion
- Style Ceviche: The beautiful Sasha Pivovarova
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine