Okay, so once I get a working camera I am going to take a picture of this look and post it up. Rather than waiting on getting a new camera, I've decided to write about it because I'm already itching to try something new so here it is. Let your imagination go wild.
Well don't get too wild because its rather basic. I find that this look really works out when I'm in a rush and I feel like I want to look put together. You will need:
- Nars Laguna Bronzer/Orgasm Duo
- Nars Lipstick in Napoli
- Smashbox Lipgloss in Aura
- UD eyeshadows in Sin, Chopper, & Smog (All in Ammo Palette)
- Black/Brown gel liner
Okay, so not that you have to have the exact colors that I mentioned but if you get something close to it you should have the same nice glowy, summer natural look! Not to mention it looks very natural but still accents well. If you want to rev up the look a little more I would wing out the eye liner and use a darker lip color.
How to Do It!
- After you put your foundation/ concealer/powder/tinted moisturizer (whatever it is that you do lol) apply Nars Orgasm to the apple of your cheeks.
- Then, take the Laguna bronzer and sweep it on your temples down to the hollows of your cheeks. Also, sweep across nose and areas that the sun would naturally hit your face.
- Now start your eyes. After you put down a base, sweep Sin all over your eyelid. Be sure that you get your inner corners very well and that you get it all the way to the brow bone. Take Chopper and apply it to the outer 3rd of your lid. This shade does have glitter so be careful! :) Once you are finished, apply Smog into your crease and blend! Finish off your eyes with some gel liner to give it a nice crisp line brown or black will be just fine and then apply mascara to your discretion.
- Finally...LIPS! Okay, so these lips are very fresh and soft. Apply Nars Napoli lipstick and top it off with Smashbox Aura lipgloss!
In 4 easy steps you have a great natural summer look!!