The rounded wound is the fake one. My boyfriend was nice enough to be my guinea pig for the occasion. I used Coastal Scents 88 palette, clear mascara, and lash glue.
- Apply a thin coat of lash glue. Let it get tacky and begin shaping your wound. The more rigid... the more realistic.
- Once you have a desired shape, take red eyeshadow and fill in the exposed section. Please be sure to get the edges very well.
- Take a dark purple or browny/purple shade and go around the edges of exposed section.
- Take a yellowish green shadow and apply it to the outer edge of the "sore"... this will give it an infected look.
- Apply clear mascara on the exposed portion. This will give the sore a fresh look.
Thats it!! I hope this helped.