Hoolah Bronzer by Benefit Fluidline Eyeliner in Blacktrack by Mac
Sin Eyeshadow- Urban Decay Dragon Rouge Allure Laque- Chanel
Stacy's Pita Chips- Multigrain Conair Hot Rollers
- Hoolah Bronzer by Benefit- very natural looking bronzer. Its very mid toned so it is versatile for any skin color. It also has a semi-matte finish so its perfect for contour.
- Blacktrack Fluidline by Mac- I usually use Coastal Scents for gel liner but I will say macs formula seems a bit smoother to work with and I'm very happy with it. I use it every day!
- Sin Eyeshadow by Urban Decay- this is my new go to color. Its sooo pretty. Its a very light pink champagny frost color. I love it alone but I especially love it on the inner corners of the eyes. So pretty.
- Rogue Allure Lacque in Dragon by Chanel- The perfect red lips!! Its beautiful. I actually found out about this color on Temptalia and I fell in love. It really is the perfect red. Its gorgeous. I get tons of compliments when I wear it. It applies like a lipgloss but dries like a lipstick. So beautiful.
- Multigrain Pita Chips by Stacy's- They taste wonferful!! I'm addicted.
- Hot Rollers by Conair- I purchased these exactly a month ago and I will say its so easy to use and quick. They take 85 seconds to warm up and it really smoothes your hair out. The curl that it gives is very Kardashianesque!! Its put my straightener on vacation for now!